Brooklyn: Legal Services
Home | Legal Services | Staff | Hours, Location & Contact | Volunteer | Newsletter | Give
Need help with immigration or citizenship?
Click here for walk-in hours or to make an appointment with Immigrant Hope – Brooklyn.
Immigrant Hope – Brooklyn may accept cases involving:
- Family-based immigration (visa petitions, adjustment of status, and consular processing)
- Citizenship and naturalization
- Replacing or renewing documents (green card, I-94, and naturalization certificate)
- Changing or extending a non-immigrant visa
- Work and travel authorization
- Temporary Protected Status
- Registry/amnesty for qualifying undocumented immigrants
Immigrant Hope – Brooklyn does not accept cases involving:
- Employment-based immigration
- Applying for asylum or refugee status
- Removal (deportation) cases
- U-visa or T-visa applications
- Other complicated immigration cases
To make an appointment:
Email: Immigrant Hope – Brooklyn
If Immigrant Hope – Brooklyn cannot accept your case, we will refer you to other qualified agencies or attorneys.
Immigrant Hope – Brooklyn, NY, Inc. is a non-profit organization Recognized by the Board of Immigration Appeals (BIA) to offer immigration legal services. Click here for a list of BIA Recognized non-profit agencies.