How to Give to Immigrant Hope
Click here to make a secure online donation.
Please enter Immigrant Hope in the Designation box.
Give by Check
Mail a check to:
Attn: Donor Services
901 East 78th Street
Minneapolis, MN 55420
Make check payable to EFCA.
Please write Immigrant Hope on the Memo line.
Why Give to Immigrant Hope?
All donations will be used for developing, refining, launching, and expanding Immigrant Hope, and for training such as IMMIGRANT PATHWAY Institute. Here are some examples of how your donation might be used:
- $300 ($25/month): The average cost to complete a green card or citizenship application for an individual who cannot pay.
- $600 ($50/month): The average cost to complete a green card or citizenship application for a family that cannot pay.
- $1,200 ($100/month): The average cost to attend IMMIGRANT PATHWAY Institute for an Immigrant Hope volunteer.
- $10,000 ($1,000 x 10 Immigrant Hope Partners): The cost to create a seed fund for a new Immigrant Hope center.
- $20,000 ($1,000 x 20 IMMIGRANT PATHWAY Institute Partners): The cost to create a seed fund for new IMMIGRANT PATHWAY Institute classes.