IMMIGRANT PATHWAY Institute
Date change for IPI San Antonio!
The new date is October 20-24, 2014
Do you want to make a tangible, life-long impact on immigrants in your community? This 40-hour Basic Immigration Law Training will cover a wide range of topics in immigration law, including naturalization, family-based visas, admissibility and deportability issues, legal ethics, and running a legal practice.
For more information, read the
Frequently Asked Questions
2014 Training Calendar:
Denver, CO | May 19-23
Thanks to the great students and presenters at our Denver class!
San Antonio, TX | October 20-24
IPI Pastors Conference
If you want information on classes as they are scheduled:
- Sign up for email updates about Immigrant Hope legal trainings
- Follow @ImmigrantHope on Twitter or like Immigrant Hope on Facebook
- Check back here, we will post information as it is available
For more information on IMMIGRANT PATHWAY Institute:
- Visit our Frequently Asked Questions page
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org | (612) 516-5422
Can’t make it to IPI? The other classes on this list are also designed to prepare you for BIA Accreditation.
|July 21-25||Pembroke Pines, FL|| ISAAC Project
|September 8-12||Dallas, TX||World Relief and the ISAAC Project|
|September 9-13||Akron, PA|| Mennonite Central Committee