IMMIGRANT PATHWAY Institute
Do you want to make a tangible, life-long impact on immigrants in your community? This 40-hour Basic Immigration Law Training will cover a wide range of topics in immigration law, including naturalization, family-based visas, admissibility and deportability issues, legal ethics, and running a legal practice.
We plan to offer classes twice per year.
For more information, read the
Frequently Asked Questions
March 20-24, 2017
San Antonio, TX
October 23-27, 2017
Details and Registration coming soon.
- Follow @ImmigrantHope on Twitter or like Immigrant Hope on Facebook
- Check back here, we will post information as it is available
For more information on IMMIGRANT PATHWAY Institute:
- Visit our Frequently Asked Questions page
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org | (612) 516-5422
Can’t make it to IPI? Check with organizations that offer similar classes:
- The Catholic Legal Immigration Network, Inc. (CLINIC)
- Coalition for Humane Immigrant Rights of Los Angeles (CHIRLA)
- The Illinois Coalition for Immigrant and Refugee Rights (ICIRR)
- The ISAAC Project
- The Mennonite Central Committee (MCC)
- The New York Immigration Coalition (NYIC)
- World Relief