Volunteer as a Professional Consultant for Immigrant Hope centers.
Opening and running an Immigrant Hope center requires a wide range of expertise in areas such as:
- incorporating and running a non-profit agency
- filing taxes
- complying with employment law
- managing technology
- grant writing
- designing training programs
- photography and video
- communication and social networking
- information gathering and statistical analysis
Experts in these and many other fields can consult with Immigrant Hope centers, saving them the expense of hiring a professional or the mistakes and wasted time that come with inexperience.
Contact Immigrant Hope – National or your local Immigrant Hope center if you would like to join our professional consultation database.